| New Hope Celebrates will kick-off the 14th Annual Pride Week on Sunday, May 14, 2017. The week will begin with the unfurling of our 50-foot Rainbow Equality Flag atop the Starbucks on Bridge St., New Hope, PA. Festivities will continue across the bridge in Lambertville, NJ with the second annual PIG OUT, a pig roast hosted by Dish Catering at the Lambertville House Hotel Courtyard on Bridge St. in Lambertville, NJ.
There will be a great line-up of entertainment during the entire week. The historic Bucks County Playhouse will showcase a new play Cue. On Friday, May 19 NHC. Local bars and restaurants will host the 3rd Annual Best Cocktail Contest sponsored by Tito’s and Jose Cuervo Silver Tequila.
Saturday, May 20. The parade will begin in Lambertville, NJ at 11:30AM; crossing over the bridge into New Hope, Pa. There will be floats and marching bands including the Big Apple Corps and the DC Drummers.
After the parade, the Logan Inn will play host to this year’s Pride Village, located in the Logan Inn parking lot. The fair will include West Ferry Street, Ferry Street Park and a portion of the Bucks County Playhouse.
There will be “dancing in the streets” on West Ferry Street where we will host LIVE entertainment on our Pride Street Stage. Performers will include the Josh Zuckerman Band, Christine Havrilla & the Gypsy Fuzz, Christine Martucci and The Band of Love Chad D and some of New Hope’s famous drag queens as well!
The Raven will have dance parties with special DJs, piano sing-alongs and drag shows. They will also host Sunday brunch on May 21, followed by our newest event, Wet-N-Wild Pride Pool Party at the Raven. Havana will once again sponsor the annual Official Pride Women’s Party on Sunday, May 21
Official NHC & Partner Events
Sunday May 14th
- Flag Drop 11 – 12
- Pig Out Pig Roast
- Cocktail Contest Kick Off
Monday May 15th
- Lipstick Monday Drag Show at the Raven
- Cocktail Contest “Some Kind Of Event” (Featured Bars Every Night)
Tuesday May 16th
- LGBT History – Gallery Walk & Cocktail Reception 6:30 – 8pm
Wednesday May 17th
- FACT BINGO at the Eagle Fire Hall 6 -10pm
Thursday May 18th
- Remembering Stonewall – Service at St. Phillips
Friday May 19th
- “CLUE” – at The Bucks County Playhouse – VIP Event
- A Short Pride Fireworks Display 9:30 at the Playhouse
- TGIF Dance Party at The Raven 10pm 2am
Saturday May 20th
- Pride Parade 11am -12:30 Lambertville & New Hope
- Pride Fair 12pm - 5pm Logan Inn & Ferry St, New Hope
- NHC Annual Dance Party at the Raven 10pm – 2am
Sunday May 21st
- Raven Brunch
- Wet – N – Wild Pool Party at the Raven 3pm – 10pm
- Ladies 2000 Dance Party at Havana’s