| Slow Flow Yoga with Chelsea Roseberry. Experience a gentle, slow-moving yoga class geared towards relaxation and stress relief. Move through a series of Hatha based yoga poses ending with a Yoga Nidra, or Yogic Sleep. All bodies and all levels are welcome at this class. Bring your own mat. Instructor Chelsea is an experienced, 200 Hour Certified yoga teacher with Teacher Training from Yoga Bird Studios registered with Yoga Alliance, and has a certificate in trauma informed outreach yoga through Connection Coalition. Camp dates: Saturdays, Sep 16, 23, Oct 7, 14, 21, 28, Nov 4, 11, 18, from noon-1 pm. 9 sessions for $108 members/$123 non-members. Held in the Philadelphia Room, an accessibile room. Registration closes September 9, so...
Part of Way Gay U Adult Education "Camp", Sept.-Nov. 2017. Classes recur weekly. Registration closes one week prior for most classes. Prices are for WWCC members/non-members. Classes include:
Food & Drink
* Single Servings: Cooking a meal for one. Thurs. Oct. 19-Nov. 2. $40/$55.
* Mixology Fundamentals: Making cocktails. Thurs. Sept. 28-Oct. 5. $100/$115.
* Music & Culture Appreciation: Explore and discuss multiple genres. Sun. Sept. 10-Oct. 22. $35/$50.
Arts & Crafts
* Knitting 101: All supplies provided. Tue. Sept. 26-Oct. 17. $15/$30.
* Leatherworking: Hand-Crafted Accessories: Belts, bags, boxes, cell phone cases, etc. Wed. or Sat. Sept. 13-Oct. 29. $270/$285.
* Slow Flow Yoga: Slow moving yoga for relaxation and stress relief. Sat. Sept. 16-Nov. 18. $108/$123.
* Beginners' Line Dancing: No partner needed. Mon. Sep. 25-Nov. 13. $80/$95.
* Get Dirty: Build your own Terrarium: Indoor garden in a class container. Sat. Oct. 21. $50/$65.
* Intro to Astrology: Basics of Natal (Birth) Chart Reading. Wed. Oct. 18-Nov. 15. $40/$55.
* American Sign Language 101: Tue. Sept. 19-Nov. 7. $105/$120.
* Bike Repair & Road Safety: Bring your bike and tools. Mon. Oct. 2-23. $40/$55.