- Sep 28, 2021
- 7:15 pm - 9:00 pm
- $ 13
This specially curated Shorts Program features some of the “hottest” LGBTQ+ filmmakers, many of whom will be in attendance. The program features: I FOLLOWED DARBY* directed by Ryan Czerwonko; 13 mins. SANSARA directed by Andzej Gavriss; 6 mins. TONIGHT WE FUCK THE TRAILER PARK directed by Ryan Czerwonko; 7 mins. ARENA directed by Myles Clohessy; 13mins. NANA directed by Peter Michael Biondolillo; 20 mins. SKELETONS directed by Adam DeCarlo; 18 mins. THE HUNTER directed by Sam McConnell; 15 mins. See below for descriptions of each of the short films.
- FOLLOWED DARBY* directed by Ryan Czerwonko; Darby and Donna are two enigmatic drifters going from motel to motel in search of pleasure. A younger man named Jasper is seduced by their carefree lifestyle, but the darkness within his new lovers threatens to shatter his world; 13 mins.
- SANSARA directed by Andzej Gavriss; The two lovers are separated, not only by distance, but also by circumstances: Russia’s anti-gay laws and mainstream homophobia mean that their relationship is threatened by violence, and now even the constitution; 6 mins.
- TONIGHT WE FUCK THE TRAILER PARK directd by Ryan Czerwonko; A genderqueer artist’s drug-addled affair with a closeted lover coincides with their personal creative renaissance in a gritty, raw NYC; 7 mins.
- ARENA directed by Myles Clohessy; An LGBTQ drama set in Ancient Rome. Arena tells the incredible true story of adopted son of one of Rome’s cruelest emperors who must choose between his life as the future ruler of the Ancient world or a love and friendship once forcefully forgotten; 13mins.
- NANA directed by Peter Michael Biondolillo; Parker and Ryley are a happily married couple. Suddenly, Parker’s Nana dies. Little do they know, their lives will never be the same again; 20 mins.
- SKELETONS directed by Adam DeCarlo; A man must confront the pain and trauma of a past relationship, as a former lover unexpectedly arrives on his doorstep; 18 mins.
- THE HUNTER directed by Sam McConnell; Will meets Rose for a first date on a hot summer night in 1985 Greenwich Village. The two come from very different worlds, but Will is intrigued and drawn to the vivacious and wise older man. The night quickly takes twists and turns, and Will sees Rose to be the loose cannon he is. Will wants to turn and walk the other way, but he has a feeling Rose can help unlock something in him that he desperately wants open; 15 mins.