| Play. Becca is infertile and desperately wants to be a mom. Estrogen and Lucky, two live puppets, serve as the chorus, wise fools, and comic relief. This tragic-comic play about motherhood, fate, and God gives an insider's view of the art and science of sex without reproduction and reproduction without sex. Written by Lisa Grunberger; directed by Hamutal Posklinsky.
Sept. 11, 7:30 pm
Sept. 12, 8:00 pm
Sept. 14, 10:30 pm
Sept. 15, 11:00 am
Sept. 16, 11:00 am
Sept. 16, 8:00 pm
Part of Philly Fringe Festival, Sept. 6-23, 2018. Shows with gay content or characters include:
* Sept. 4-16, Do You Want a Cookie? Bearded Ladies Cabaret.
* Sept. 6-22, Fly Eagles Fly, Tribe of Fools, How do we reconcile the darker parts of things we love? Bi character.
* Sept. 7-10, More Than Tracy Turnblad, dissects stereotypes about fat people.
* Sept. 7-22, Plunge. Brian Sanders' JUNK 1960's Palm Springs dance performance.
* Sept. 8-15, Late Night Snacks. Cabaret.
* Sept. 9-22, Sfanta. A 17th C. Moldovian lesbian nun wants to become a saint for fame and glamor.
* Sept. 11-16, Almost Pregnant. A comedy about motherhood, fate and God.
* W. Sept. 12, David's Friend. Crazy friends, discos and cruising in 1980s NYC.
* Sept. 13-22, Wolfcrush. A queer werewolf play.
* Sept. 14-16, Lost and Found, The dance of John Bernd.